Tuesday, July 24, 2007

The one that never sleep

A: The city that never sleep
Q: What is New York?

A: The highway that could cause hypertension and blood pressure
Q: What is Federal Highway?

Or better known to me as Fed-up Highway of Fuckeral Highway.

This picture was taken at 8.10pm on Tuesday night. The fact that I was able to take the picture means that my car was literally static thus explaining the condition of the traffic that time.



If every swear word I utter could give me 1 cent, I would have rich and quit my current job by now. That's how much swearing I've done while driving on this bloody highway. Not forgetting how many times people have seen my little middle finger.

And I can't see anymore room for JKR to plan on improving the traffic flow in Federal Highway boleh ke JKR plan, bumbung pun bocor?

And for all the stress I've to endure, I feel I deserve the right not to hit the road and stay in over the weekends. I'd rather eat leftover foods or instant noodle than having to hit the road to have my meals.

And to those who find me in chatroom at around 7.30pm from office, please stop asking me to go home just because you think the traffic has eased.

And just like cigarette, the government should put a notice:

"Amaran oleh kerajaan Malaysia: Memandu di Federal Highway boleh menyebabkan penyakit jantung dan darah tinggi"


No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails