Tuesday, April 15, 2008

Once before I go


Once before I go, I want you to know. That I would do it all again. I'm sure I'd make the same mistakes. But I could make it through the pains and joys and aches I knew back then. I'd do it all, I'd do it all again.

Before I go, I want you to know. That I look back with no regrets. And when our luck was wearing thin and we were down and out, and still came back to win against all bets. Now when I look back, I still have no regrets.

And it's so hard to say good-byes, when there's so much that's left unspoken in your eyes. But unless I spread my wings again, I'm afraid I'll never soar. So hang on to the memories and hold me close once more.

Once more, just once before I go. I want you to know that I have loved you all along. And even when we're far apart, I only need to feel you're living in my heart. And I'll be strong, love you just the way I've loved you all along.

You are the light that shines on me. You always were and you'll always be. So I had to let you know. Just this once, just this once. Before I go.


No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails