Friday, May 07, 2010

POW: Salahuddin Bakery


Lambat sikit update POW minggu ni sebab busy lah asyik makan, minom, makan, minom je hari ni. Anyway, tak nak tulis banyak-banyak, korang tengok je lah gambar ni.

This ain't a normal bakery shop yang korang biasa jumpa kat shopping malls like lavender ke le bohemia ke scisson or whatever lah kan. Tapi ni memang traditional bakery shop which I'm not sure when it was first opened tapi looking at the shop, I can say it is older than me (just assume umur aku 25 gitu. ekekekek). You can find various types of breads in this shop, aku suka karipap bakar lah yang tiga segi tu. Dapppp....

The location in along the famous (I don't exactly know for what) Jalan Dhoby, just opposite the I.T Roo Cafe (yang famous dengan chicken chop tu). So, after having your chicken chop meal at I.T Roo Cafe, why not hop to Salahuddin Bakery to tapau macam-macam variety of breads.




No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails