Thursday, August 23, 2007

Go gurl...

I just don't know what to blog about?

And, it's not just me. Our media lately also seems like they have not much to report on, except on express bus things. Everyday, in the newspapers or primetime media, the headlines would be mishaps with express buses. Oh ya, I forgot, our government is so efficient that we don't have much problems to dwell about in this country.

Anyway, what's best to talk about, when you have nothing to talk about, than talking about girls!

In this world of multimedia, these are type of girls which would delay my marriage probably until men write on rocks again...

HARD DISK GIRLS: She remembers everything, forever. I couldn't even remember birthdays without the help of my PDA.

RAM GIRLS: She forgets about you the moment you turn her off. Err... I'm trying to save my electricity bills here, deerdear..

WINDOW GIRLS: Everyone knows that she can't do a thing ringht, but no one can live without her. Hmm... I've SI swimsuit calendar on my wall but I still keep on forgetting what date is today?!

SCREENSAVER GIRLS: She is good for nothing but at least she is fun. Let's take her to karaoke and see if she's good with microphone, at least, either the cordless or the 'attached' one...

INTERNET GIRLS: Difficult to access. You need to find the right 'button' to push, dude...

SERVER GIRLS: Always busy when you need her. How could she be busy, she don't even cook at home? But, at least she holds the laddle well...

MULTIMEDIA GIRLS: She makes horrible things look beautiful. Well, lots of discoveries happened the night a couple got married, after the make-ups were removed...

CD-ROM GIRLS: She is always faster and faster. Ohhh.. that explains why she could 'do' it more than once at night.

E-MAIL GIRLS: For every ten things she says, eight are nonsense. Did I hear, her ex treated her much better than the way I treat her?

VIRUS GIRLS: Also known as "wife" when you are not expecting her, she comes, uninstall herself and uses all your resources. If you try to uninstall her, you'll lose something, if you don't try to uninstall her, you'll lose everything. No comment!

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails