Wednesday, July 19, 2006

Out For Lunch

I was out for lunch a little longer today. Why not? Especially, after how many consecutive days of having lunch in office (thanks to colleagues who packed foods for me). And I was meeting one old friend whom I havent met for 10 years (I think). Oh no... am I that old?!

So, I guess this conversation may have taken place in my absence...

BOSS: Where's Azrul? I haven't seen him today.
COLLEAGUE: He was around. Maybe he's out for lunch.
BOSS: Then, why I hear sound of someone using his notebook? And I just received an email from him, err... bout 2 minutes ago!
COLLEAGUE: Not sure... he's out much longer than that...
BOSS: Emmm... this is strange...

Emm... a little secret I want to share with you, which my Boss doesnt know...

Shhh.... just keep the secret to yourself!

Note: Feel like blogging but just dont have anything to brag about, except Siti-Datuk K wedding.



1 comment:

Meg said...

I'm a huge Zidane fan. I didn't buy the shirt posted on my blog because it got to be too expensive, but I did end up getting a different Zidane shirt off ebay for much cheaper last week. Be careful, ebay is VERY addictive. You can find some great deals! I don't know if it is as popular in Malaysia as it is in the States, but a lot of companies have access blocked from office computers because it was costing them millions in production loss! P.S. Letterman is still on every week night. He's my pick over Leno too! Much funnier.

Related Posts with Thumbnails