Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Not positive


Today, I put on all the courage and called Talent Sourcing and Placement at the Emerald Co., asking about the result of my medical check-up. The lady told me that the result isn't OK. One, is of course of my WPW syndrome. But there is another one, my cholesterol level is at a very very high side.

For the time being, the Emerald Co. will put me in its KIV list but for how long, it will depend on the Division hiring me. At the same time, I need to go for consultation (and medication if need be), which for normal cholesterol treatment will take at least 3 months to see the result. And in my WPW syndrome case, I will only get to see Dr Y in late April.

I spoke to the doctor who did my medical checkup, he said man! the cholesterol level is very high and that's why he couldn't recommend me to be fit for employment. In fact, I'm the only 2nd patient with such a high level cholesterol he ever came across all the while he's been working at Prince Court. (but I didn't ask him how long he's been working there). He added that I'm like a walking timebomb, I could collapse and die anytime, anywhere. I could be in the same position as Hani Mohsein or Ust Asri of Rabbani :-(

For now, I'm going to consult a physician in Prince Court next Wednesday. On my employment with Petronas, I have no idea, we'll see. Whether they can wait that long for me or not, I don't know. Kalau ada rezeki, ada lah. Kalau takde, live has to go on, for how long, I don't know...


No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails