Friday, October 06, 2006

Patience

This is another one of my favorite songs - from one of my favorite bands too...

"I sit here on the stairs cause I'd rather be alone
If I can't have you right now, I'll wait, dear...
Sometimes I get so tense but I can't speed up the time

But you know, love... There's one more thing to consider..."


I always sing this part especially when I don't get what I want, e.g. the job I went interview for...

==

In office, usually they sit on the stairs to smoke... hihihihi...


2 comments:

chase17 said...

Sabar..and try harder for the things that you desire. Test your endurence and be strong and be uphold your confidence. Effort and rezki goes hand in hand...Chin up for the time being

aku laa said...

november rain laaa... nanti bulan november hang post november rain ok, aku sukaaaaaa lagu tu...

Related Posts with Thumbnails