Friday, March 12, 2010

POW: Lucky me, not my ball


Teringat pulak lagu Lucky by Britney Spears waktu nak buat entry ni.

I've never been lucky in lucky draws. Even kalau ada lucky draws yang everyone will walk away with prizes pun, I am sure I won't be getting the grand prize. And I'm sure I'm not all alone, I 've heard so many people around me saying the same thing. But there are some lucky bastards people who win lucky draw prizes year in year out, let it be during annual dinner, or family day or even in classrooms.

Anyway, just saw this picture in our intranet page and no wonder my name wasn't called out during the lucky draw. My ball was at the bottom (and of course my balls are always at the bottom!)



Anyhow, I don't mind for not being lucky in lucky draws but I hope I'll be lucky in my career, my life in general, und so weiter. And hopefully, at the end of this month, I'll be lucky to get my cholesterol level back to normal and lucky again for the Emerald Co. to take me in.


Related Posts with Thumbnails