Thursday, October 25, 2007

(continued) I just call to say...

On August 29, 2007 one waited for the next phone call.

55 days later, one received a phone call from a familiar number.

An appointment was set.

Another phone call received to reschedule the appointment.

Hours later, an email received with details on the appointment.

2 days later, one went for the appointment and one walked out feeling good.

Now, one continues to wait.

...will I 'Merdeka' soon?

==
I've been such appointments many times in my life but I've never been to such appoitnments within the same building, 35 floors above my current office. And funny enough, I've to go down to the parking to grab my documents and jacket and went up to a higher floor. Luckily, I didn't bump into anyone of my colleagues, otherwise they'd wonder what on earth I'm doing in suit.


No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails