Friday, June 02, 2006

First Try..


Finally I decided to come out with my own blog...

Although no specific reason why I chose this date, I can say it's historic to me... 2-June-06. Indeed, it's historic to me although just coincidence. It was the day I first reported duty for PROTON Malaysia. It would have been my 7th year there should I didn't leave the company in September 2005.

Why Ada-Ada Saje?! We in Malaysia, most of our spare time (after work especially) sit in mamaks, having teh tarik, gossiping, debating on current issues (more knowledgeable and loudly than the authorities). Some are not too loud, sometimes got pissed with the louder ones and chose to remain silent. Let's get your fingers to talk for you in this blog.

I welcome friends, bloggers, experts, whoever and wherever you are to comment, give recommendation, post topics, or just browse.. English, Bahasa Melayu, Manglish, Singlish are acceptable here..

Adios amigos!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

uiihhh aii...looks so busy this young man...well good luck in what ever u doing now....enjoy....

Related Posts with Thumbnails