Tuesday, December 14, 2010

Post-swim lepak


I had my first swimming class today at Pusat Akuatik Darul Ehsan (PADE) Shah Alam. To my surprise, I was introduced to an instructor who is familiar to me, from the running community, but have not known him personally. I just kept being anonymous as I want to maintain the student-teacher relationship.

But as soon as anothe friend turned up at the pool later and shook hand with me, all broke loose. After the class, the three of us went for post-swim minum and talked about, what else if not running, triathlon, until we ran out of topic and the eldest among the three of us started advising on marriage subject to these two bachelors.


So, there's Abg Ramlan in hat. He's the Ketua Reban for Chap Ayam Runners' Club. He's obviously the eldest among us giving the advice. He took up the swimming lesson to 'repair' his strokes and to swim faster to prepare for Kapas-Marang swim event. The specky one is my swimming instructor, Luvis, who is also a marathoner, did his first marathon in Singapore early this month.

Anyway, had fun with the first lesson, it's all about bubbling and kicking, bubbling and kicking, bubbling and kicking....


No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails