Saturday, December 18, 2010

The 42km, the Oregon


Last night, I dreamt of going back to Eugene, Oregon. It was so nice. The weather was just in the past few days here in Malaysia, cold morning, sometimes drizzling. And specifically, I went to the bookstore to look for Oregon Ducks' souvenirs. I saw one nice hat priced at USD24 but I thought it was bit expensive and I don't wear much hat these days as compared to student's days.

Then, I was walking around Eugene, so I thought, and when I checked my watch, I already covered 42km distance in 5 hours and 33 minutes. Hmmm... just the night before I was contemplating to click to register for my first full marathon in Sepang. The only things that stopped me from clicking were the qualifying time of 6 hours and the 5 boring laps outside the Sepang F1 circuit.

And later in the morning, saw this video on Facebook and I almost broke into tears, the places are so familiar and close to my heart. I know I miss Eugene, Oregon...



No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails