Friday, February 23, 2007

6 Weird Things

I visited Suhaimi Sulaiman's World frequently and a day after I left my first comment there, the author visited my blog (for the first time I guess) and left his first comment... and I was tagged by him!

Anyway,

Rules of the game: Each player of this game starts out by listing 6 weird things about themselves on their own blog, as well as state the rules clearly. At the end you will need to choose 6 people to be tagged and list out their names. After you do that, leave a comment on their blogs letting them know you tagged them.

So,

The 6 weird things I do (please don't try to emulate these acts as they are done by the pro <-- it's me!):

1. I like to rub my toe (the hallux and the pointer toes) unless I'm wearing socks or shoes. It would make rather irritating noise (sounds like a softer version of sand paper) especially with a backup music in the background.

2. When talking on phone and the person on the other line is asking my phone number, in addition to just tell him/her the number, I would write my phone number on a piece of paper (exception: talking on mobile phone while on the move). And if the conversation went longer than 3 minutes, I would have a nice masterpiece (drawing or sketching or whatever you want to call it) on that piece of paper. Sometimes I wonder if I can sell the masterpiece and sell for millions of RM!

3. Usually after meal in restaurant. Instead of just put it on the plate/bowl/table, I would hold on to the napkins (tissue lah we call it here) until I arrived back in office or my house or until I don't know where to throw it.

4. Whenever I see a cat, no matter how ugly or how adorable the cat is, I would call the cat - you know lah with that chut chut sound - and whenever the cat looks at me, I would look at different place pretending that it wasn't me.

5. Talking bout traveling - if my flight is earlier than 10am (which I have to leave house at least by 7am), I would not sleep the night earlier. If I have to sleep, I would've taken my bath, dressed up and sleep with all lights and radio/tv on. And on board, I would sleep like a baby (baby ke?!) right after I buckled up my seat belt (that's even before the take-off), eventhough it's just a 50-minute flight.

6. If X-Matters packs way earlier than the travel date, I would unpack waaaaayyyy later after came back from traveling. I even have few shirts (and undies) in the bag since came back from Jogyakarta last November. Sometimes, I wonder where I put my favorite shirts only to find out that they're still in the bag. Oh ya... I still have some pens for souvenirs, I bought from Jogyakarta .

Okay, I've told mine...

Now, it your turn...

The Eyes Have It
Indah Sity Insyirah
Happily Ever After
Rizq
Hapraq
Catatan Si Kadok

2 comments:

Fauziah Ismail said...

Dear deOughtred
Thank you for mentioning me in this posting.

I guess six is the minimum number of the weird things we were asked to write in our posts. Given the opportunity, it could be longer.

Anyway, I can relate with your weird factor no 2.

I too doodle when on the phone. First I'll write the caller's name, then draw a box around it and connect other boxes to it. The number of boxes drawn will depend on the length of the call. And these not on pieces of paper but my reporter's note book.

Have a good weekend.

ila de cute said...

aku baru perasan ko tag aku...rasanya aku dah buat le tag ni...takpe nanti bila mood malas bekerja aku dtg, aku buat tag ni ek... btw, aku selalu follow ko punya blog sbb best and merapu so boleh mereleasekan minda aku .....

Related Posts with Thumbnails