Monday, June 07, 2010

Panini World Cup 2010 Sticker Album


Ok, my World Cup sticker album is almost finished. I've requested from Voila to purchase some missing stickers.

And........
I have a lot, I really mean a lot of extra/duplicate stickers to sell to anybody who is interested. For list of stickers in my possession, please click here.

Those who're interested for any of the stickers, let me know by leaving your contact (email/hp number) in the comment box below or email to me at deoughtred76@yahoo.com


1 comment:

Sabri said...

hi i think i need some of the stickers from your list, im from brunei n i will be in kl on 25th n 26th...can i get them from you?

you may sms me +6738911711

sabri

u can email me as well sabz711@gmail.com

i will also text u my malaysian no. once i get there... :)

Related Posts with Thumbnails