Saturday, November 18, 2006

Going Separate Ways

This is a picture of my two turtles... they are err err err.. I still have not given them any name all this while.. probably Labu & Labi... well, that's besides of the story. Looks like something is going wrong with them, like they were having arguments the night before or they just decided to go separate ways...


Going separate ways... that could be the best description for 800++ staff of TM Net. With the recently announced (not so recent actually) rationalization of access services, i.e. streamyx, TM Net will just handle content and digital home thingy, with the needs of manpower of just 200++.

So, the rest of 500++ will have to go separate ways, some will be transfered to TM Retail, some will leave for TM Wholesale, some will join TM Malaysia Business and some will just resign...

And to my shock, a call received on 15th November requested (or directed) me to report to Malaysia Business the next day, which I managed to defer to 17th.

Adios TM Net! For all the fun, the joy, the happiness, not forgetting the headaches... :-) I wont be miles away, though...

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails