Saturday, March 19, 2011

1903 - The Faculty cat


Life has been pretty rough lately. With the demanding schedule at work and school, moral and motivation have been very low, even running seems no longer interesting.

Anyway, got to take cue from this lyrics - David Archuleta's Elevator.

I had a dream last night, I didn't know which floor to get off on. The doors, they opened on 4 and 5 and 6. And you were gone, all gone. I didn't understand, I didn't wanna know. At least I took a chance, I had to let it go

Elevator goes up, elevator come down and you just go with the flow until your feet are back on the ground. It's an endless ride. Sometimes it takes you up, sometimes it tears you down inside. But it's the butterflies that keep you feeling so alive, so alive. You gotta get back that high

And in my dream last night the doors they finally shut and I was there, somewhere alone in my reality inside an empty box that's filled with air. But I don't care, noooo. Next time I'll get it right, next time I'll be okay. I'll have a different dream tonight, tomorrow's another.

You'll never know what you're gonna get. What you don't expect will come and find you. If you laugh or cry, if you run and hide. But it's all right.

...and this is the picture of the day, taken at The Faculty, right before my Public Economics (yaaawwnn...) class.




No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails