Wednesday, November 10, 2010

I got admitted....


Baru dapat news ni pagi tadi. After a month and a half, I keep on checking on the status of my application, the good news came in this morning. Alhamdulillah, my application to do my Masters in UM has been approved! Lompat sentuh bintang!


I'm not sure how the loads going to be but definitely it will involve a serious time management. What with my full marathons quest next year, dengan nak beli basikal lagi, dengan nak amik swimming kelas lagi. Ni dah datang satu tanggungjawab lagi pulak. Hoepfully, I will survive the 8 semesters (maximum ni to complete the whole course).

There'll be a majlis to welcome postgraduate students on Monday, 27th December (kena amik cuti lagi...) and registration for M.Econs is on Friday, the same day I'm flying to Langkawi. Hmmm... tapi tadi dah called admission, diorang kata boleh je register hari Selasa tu. Ok lah, will squeeze in mana-mana yang tersqueezed.

Yang paling aku kamjat, the date of Borneo International Marathon falls during the final exam session. Mati lor... tengok lah macam mana nanti, but for now... aku happy!


No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails